If you’re looking to learn a few of the exercises from the Charles Atlas workout, then in this article you will discover two of the most popular Charles Atlas exercises.
When you’re done reading this article you will be able to use these two exercises to build your body up at home with very little equipment.
As good as the Charles Atlas exercises are you may want to consider looking into an isometric exerciser. The following are the 2 isometric exercisers that we recommend:
First, we’re going to discuss an exercise that Atlas himself called “Dipping,” then we are going to explain a triceps exercise that will quickly add an inch to your arms.
So let’s get started explaining how you can use the Charles Atlas workout right now home.
The first exercise is called dipping. To do this exercise you will need two sturdy chairs.
1. Place two chairs approximately 18 inches apart facing each other.
2. Place one hand on each of the chairs with your arms straight, your toes on the floor and your body in a inclined position.
3. Lower yourself between the two chairs slowly, then pushed upwards while breathing out.
4. Keep your body as rigid as possible and as low you can between that you chairs. Perform eight repetitions and then rest for 1 min.
Perform four sets of eight repetitions when you first start out. This exercise will quickly help you build your chest muscles.
Now we’re going to build our arms specifically, are triceps muscles. That’s the muscle that’s on the back of the arms, behind the biceps.
Charles Atlas Workout – Triceps Dips Exercise
1. Take one of the chairs and place the front part facing you.
2. Turnaround with your back to the chair and placed each hand on the edge of the chair.
3. With your legs extended slowly dip your body downward as far as you can.
Perform eight repetitions of this exercise for four sets.
You can perform these two exercises twice a week in the beginning. To add greater strength and muscle size you can also add isometric exercises. One of the best ways to do this is to use an isometric exerciser like the ISO7X, or the Bully Xtreme 4.
When it comes to isometric exercise equipment the Bully Xtreme 4 is in our opinions the better isometric exerciser.
It comes with a lifetime defects warranty unlike the ISO7X which has no warranty. In addition, you also get a full-color wall chart in the unit allows you to perform more than 82 exercises all in the comfort and convenience of your home.
These are just some of the exercises from the Charles Atlas workout that you can easily do to get started.